Friday, September 2, 2011

September update

Hi there,


Well I  can't believe we have already started our first week of school.  It was a little rocky at first but we are slowly starting to work out the kinks.  I have got some great stuff in the last couple of days and am attempting to catalog everything so as to be better organized.  I won't be able to do an open house on Saturday morning because my youngest son has football games that morning.  Because of this I will be hosting the September open house on the following date:


Open House:  Friday, September 16th, 2011. From 9-12


As of right now it will still be held at my home, 9417 Marydale Lane.


If you or anyone you know would like to donate, please feel free to contact me at 260-747-1454 to set up a drop off time and/or get directions.  




Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment