Saturday, August 13, 2011

New additions to the Closet!!

Just an FYI for all those thinking about attending the next open house (August 20th) .  I have had a few donations and thought I would list some of the things available.

Usborne Make Reading Fun kits:
   Module #2 for ages 3-5
   Module #3 for agaes 4-6


Saxon math:
   home study kit for 1st grade

Scott Foresman material:
   Mostly language arts and math teachers additions for early elementary

Singapore math:
   student and teacher book for 2nd grade

 Abeka math for 2nd grade

Ace Paces
  3rd grade English
  6th grade English


Horizon Math 6th grade teachers book


This isn't all that is in the closet but I just thought I would list some of the things I have gotten in the last week.  If you would like to donate, please feel free to call me at 260-747-1454 or email me at hensel_home@msn.com.


See ya next week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to learn more about how the curriculum closet works, I know you take donations, how do people access them? Is it just through open houses? Definitely interested in the preschool reading module.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jen. Yes, for now I am making materials available once a month with the "open house." I would love to be able to do other times but I work part time which limits my schedule. Hopefully August 20th will work for you.

    Blessing.

    ReplyDelete