Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello all.  I hope that you are all getting a good start to the new year.  I think Christmas went by way to fast. It was a much needed break for all of us here and we were sad to see it end.  The Curriculum Closet is in the process of reorganization and so I will need a few more weeks before I can have an open house. 

 The next open house will be  FRIDAY JANUARY 25TH FROM 9-12.  We have a ton of readers now as well as overflowing 3rd through 8th grade shelves.  Please let me know if there is anything you need and I will try to locate it for you.  As always, if you would like to donate you may do so at any time.  Feel free to contact me either by email or phone and I will be glad to give you directions.  

Have a blessed day,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment